Thursday, March 24, 2005

My Vinyl Record

I wanted to give some focus to this blog and the purchasing of a new record deck (I know its cheap!) and an iMic have given me the technology and the excuse I need!
I’m still going to do ad hoc posts but I now have something to aim for. I’m going on a journey through my collection of vinyl singles and eps, starting with the early sixties and continuing through the decades.
I’m quite excited about this and I hope you will discover some stuff you don’t know or have forgotten about. There will be crap anecdotes from my early record buying years and scans of scuffed and torn record sleeves, great!

2 Comments:

At 11:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheap is great, but don't buy it from Argos for god's sake. You don't need the built in pre- amp unless you want to use a grain silo as a ground.
Get a Gemini from a recognised purveyor of flash DJ kit. They're pretty cheap and work fabulously with Imic.

 
At 5:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are after vinyl records,please check out my 1500 items on ebay thanks FERRIT3D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home