Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lambchop: Damaged

Lambchops Kurt Wagner

The new Lambchop album "Damaged" is released next month and a short european visit is currently underway before a major autumn tour worldwide.
I'm off to see them at the Sage in Gateshead, UK this Saturday, its a stunning venue for any band and its looking to be a great night. The tracks I've heard so far sound like classic Lambchop with a bit more bite than the good but patchy "Ah C'mon/No you C'mon".

Its been gathering some very good reviews from, for example, the Observer
and also entertainmentwise.com plus a review of the title track "Paperback Bible" over at Pitchfork.

Paperback Bible (mp3)

2 Comments:

At 8:56 pm, Blogger Tony Heywood said...

Hi
What a great blog.So clear, clean and well written.
What do you make of damaged?
I have a music blog here:

www.highwayfive.blogspot.com

come and let me know what you think.

Can I add a link to you on my blog?
Thanks
Tony

 
At 8:49 am, Blogger datz said...

Hi Tony
Yeah, link away we seem to have a lot of tastes in common! I'll do the same, when I remember how to do it!
datz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home